Friday, March 16, 2007

Growing Babies


Well we went to the Dr on Monday for another ultrasound. Things looked great. Both babies growing like they should. One baby weighed 1lb 8oz the other 1lb 5oz. Right on track for them being 25 weeks. Baby A has turned and is now head up. So the babies are head to head so they can look at each other. We decided that baby A was getting tired if getting kicked in the face and wanted to see who was doing the kicking! My cervix is good so no bed rest. That is wonderful news. I was told to keep doing what I am doing!! So that is what we are doing. The top picture is Baby A who I am thinking might be Madelyn, she is SOOOO active. Always moving, I think maybe a lot like her Daddy! Bottom picture is baby B, who I am thinking might be Ella. She is SOOOO non active. she will move around but nothing like A. I think that she is pretty calm, like me! Funny how I can already tell differences in them. Amazing! God is so amazing. these are 2 wonderful miracles from above, that i am so thankful for. I just pray for God to continue to watch over them!!


Shawn is doing good just really busy. School is going good, just taking lots of time! And they are really busy at work as well. But he is managing to find plenty of time to help me try to get things ready for these babies! I am so thankful for him . God has blessed me tremendously in the past 2 1/2 years when I did not think that it would ever be possible!! God continue to watch over all of us!!

1 comments:

Sarah B said...

Two very beautiful girls! I am so excited that they are doing so well! God is so Good! I am so excited about the shower in a couple of weeks! It is going to be so much fun!
Have a great week and take it easy!