Monday, July 07, 2008

Getting so BUSY!!






Well it has been a while since I have posted. You would not believe how busy these little ladies are. They are both walking everywhere, and getting really fast!!
We have been having lots of fun. We took our first official trip out of town, and yes they are 14 months and we have just now ventured away from home, we went to see Lisa and Jesse. It was lots of fun, the girls did good, except for the last night, but we wont discuss that. They walked around Lisa's house in a whole new world. Lisa said on the first morning she could just see them singing that song. Madelyn would just walk in and out of every room just because she could. They were really excited, and they loved Jordan. They really loved his hair!! I think after Jordan got used to BOTH of them being a little overwhelming, he really liked them too. There was one afternoon Jordan and Ella were just off down the hall together, I am assuming to get into something!!! It was fun. We are really glad that we got to go. It was Great to see Lisa and Jesse, it had been 2 years since I had been there. Way too Long!! Here are a few pictures of when we were there and a few of the girls here at home!
I pray for God to continue to watch over and Bless my family!! I love You!!





God leads us in happy and sad times...

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the pictures! We loved having ya'll - miss you so much!