Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CONGRATS MSN GRAD!!!!!

On Friday August 8, 2008 Shawn Graduated with his Masters in Science of Nursing!! I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard to finish and he did and excellent job!! He has accomplished so much, and still has more in his future. He will take a break for the next semester, and then he will begin at UT Arlington with his Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. I know Arlington????? hopefully he will be able to do clinical here and travel to Arlington for classes a few times a month....we hope. We will know more for sure in a few months........Lots in our future, but for now we want to enjoy Shawn not being in school and time together as a family!!! Also a Congratulations to Pat, Shawn's Mom she is a graduate as well with her MSN!! I am super proud of her as well. I remember having a conversation with her during the first week or so of the program........she was not very optimistic....I remember saying "You will be so happy you did this...one day...." That day was Friday!!! Yeah for Pat!!!!!
As for you Shawn.....I thank God for you everyday, I am so blessed with you as my Husband, a wonderful Daddy, and my very best Friend. I lean on you so much and God has given you the shoulders and the amazing heart to love and care for me so deeply! I love you with all of me!!!

Oh The Girls say "Whooooo Daddy!!!!!
Thank you God for an amazing Husband!!!!!





God leads us in happy and sad times...

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: