Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures from Jaydon's Birthday

Here are a few pictures from Jaydon's party. I think a great picture of Granma, Lisa , nad Daddy. Although I did tell Daddy he could have smiled a little bigger. Such a cute family!!! Skyler and Madelyn......Jonathan checking everything out......He became my good Buddy while they were here. I just hope that he remembers that we are buddies next time I see him!! He will be starting Kindergarten this year!! Cutie!!.....And poor Miss Bethany. She got her finger smashed in the door...really bad smash. It about took off her nail, from the base up. Base came out first. OUCH!! She was such a big strong girl.....I am very proud of her. She will have lots to tell when she returns to school!!! I have an amazing Family!! Love them all so much






God leads us in happy and sad times...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: