Monday, March 03, 2008

Finally All Is Well






I am happy to look at the calender and see that we have made it to March. We are ready for the spring, and hopefully to leave all of the sickness in the cold behind us. @ weeks ago Madelyn was really sick with High temps and runny nose with some coughing. She was sick for a good week. I was awaiting Ella to start getting sick when I started running temps. after about 3 days of fever and not feeling good at all I went to thr Dr. I had the Flu. Thankfully Shawn was able to be home to help me. I could not have made it without him here. Thank you so much honey! I love you!! After about a week of feeling awful I have been doing much better. It is really awful when Mommy is sick!!!

As for the little girls that are doing really good oh by the way Ella never got it!! Madelyn is crawling everywhere pulling up to a stand and letting go!!! Ella is beginning to get on all fours and rock. She is going to go any day. We are all just looking forward to it getting a little warmer so we can get outside to play!! I miss going for walks!! But I know the hot weather will be here before we all know it!!

0 comments: