Sunday, March 30, 2008

Getting better at this blogging

Well I am getting the hang of this. This morning at church I told Sarah I saw her blog with the cute new background and I tried forever last night to get mine to be cute as well. Well I went to bed last night telling shawn that I am an idiot when it comes to this blogging with all of the cute things on the site. But today I have redemed myself. I even had Sarah lined up to come over to teach me. I am figurung this thing out. Just wait who knows what I will have done next time!! Slowly getting better......It is a beautiful day here and I think we are going to try to get out and work in the yard!! Just posting some pictures of my cuttie pu-tuttie girls........



God leads us in happy and sad times...

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

Good Job!! I knew you would figure it out! I did not see that back ground! It is way cute! I may still come just to play (since you figured this out by yourself)!
Give those sweet babies kisses for me!

Lisa said...

I love the new look! Now we just have to work on mine. Love you and miss you so much!